Cancer Support Group
Tuesdays, January 26 – March 16
7 p.m. on Zoom
Do you or someone you know have cancer? If so, there is help, hope, and support waiting for you.
We are a non-denominational support group that is open to the community of cancer survivors; for those survivors that are in treatment now or have been in the past, as well as their family members and friends. This winter session will be held via Zoom. These meetings will be in lieu of our previously held in-person meetings at St. Paul’s United Methodist Church located on 620 Romeo Road, Rochester, MI.
The Winter 2021 session will begin on Tuesday January 26, 2021 and will run through Tuesday March 16, 2021. We would enjoy having you join us for as many of these meetings as you can make during the session. Each meeting is independent of another.
- 7 – 7:30 p.m. Speaker Presentation
- 7:30 – 9 p.m. Group Sharing with a Facilitator
- Receive support and encouragement from those who have gone through what you are currently experiencing
- Understand your cancer and your reaction to your disease from expert speakers
- Regain control of that part of your life that matters most, we want to be there for you
- Unburden yourself and give support to others by sharing your experiences, no one needs to face this journey alone
It takes a lot of courage to attend your first meeting; but once you do, you will never be sorry you did. The bonding one feels to others in the group is amazingly supportive, enriching, and vital. We can help you navigate the Zoom computer program or join us via your telephone.
For more information please contact a facilitator; Laura Brickley at (248) 673-1299, Celeste Hanes at (248) 736-3253 or Meghan Ryan-Akelis (248) 709-9036