St. Paul’s is a Giving community.
We believe that God is the giver of all good things. As we strive to grow in faith, serve God and love all people, we are blessed to give. We give a portion of all that God first gave us intentionally, generously and joyfully. By doing this, we help transform lives and build God’s Kingdom here on earth.
Giving online is easier, faster and more secure than ever. Many of us don’t carry cash or a checkbook anymore, but we do carry our smartphones. Now you can give by simply downloading the St. Paul’s app or you can give online in just seconds. The first time you give you can set up your secure account and from then on you’ll be all set.
Electronic Giving works the same as the automatic payment methods used to make mortgage or utility payments through your bank or credit union. After completing an online application, you will be able to contribute from your savings or checking account as well as with a credit or debit card. Electronic giving offers a secure, easy to use, established process that is currently used by over 15,000 churches and non-profit organizations today.
- Easy sign-up process
- One-time or recurring contributions
- Contribute to your pledge account, mission activities, or church projects.
- Save time and cost for you and the church
Participation is purely at your election, but offers another way you can contribute to St. Paul’s.
To ensure that Congregational Giving is managed in an effective manner and to make certain that the goals of the church are being fulfilled, an Operating Budget is prepared annually by the Finance Committee and approved by the Administrative Board.
Financially, contributions can be directed to three support areas –
- Operating Expenses: make a pledge to support our operating budget via our annual Every Member Commitment Campaign (EMC),
- Designated Giving: support specific programs where your contribution goes directly to the designated mission(s) or to another specific support organization,
- Endowment Fund: leave a legacy of on-going financial support by considering St. Paul’s in your will, estate planning or through a contribution.
Your time and talents are also ways to Give and support St. Paul’s.
There are a number of ways you can volunteer:
- teach a class
- be an usher
- participate in a service project
- become a committee member
Find your Giving connection!
You can be a part of this Giving community.
Do you want to leave a legacy?
Want to make a mark by helping future generations…
…Or provide the needed assistance that may result in launching a successful mission project?
Consider contributing to the St. Paul’s UMC Endowment Fund.
It All Begins with a Plan
Your generous planned gift will have a lasting impact on the work of Jesus Christ through St. Paul’s. It will live on long after you do at this church, in this community and perhaps even across this world.
Planned gifts can also provide you and your estate with valuable tax benefits
It All Begins with your Prayers and Your Plan.