Leave a Legacy that Fosters what you Value
By gifting assets to St. Paul’s, you are partnering with the church to help transform our world and build the kingdom of God.
By definition, planned giving means prearranging a future transfer of specific assets. This transfer can be during your lifetime or as part of your estate plan. No matter when you make your planned gift, you’re supporting God’s work through St. Paul’s for years to come!
Take one look through the world: We are blessed. You may have more wealth at your disposal than you realize. Fund your values with assets you have built over your lifetime. In turn, you may realize significant tax savings.
Here are some ways you can share a portion of what God has blessed you with:
• Name St. Paul’s in your will/trust
• Share your IRA distribution (you may do so after age 59 1/2; after age 70 it’s tax-free)
• Make St. Paul’s a beneficiary of an insurance policy
• Give through a Donor Advised Fund
• Transfer appreciated stock
• Tithe or gift a certain percentage of the sale of a large asset, like a home, boat or artwork