We’ve been busy helping meet the needs of special people.
To learn more about any of the following, please see one of our ushers (who are at the doors leading into the Sanctuary) on Sunday morning:
- Parking for handicap-labeled vehicles – lower and upper parking lots
- Reserved parking spaces for Senior Citizens – upper parking lot
- Elevator next to the Library, by ramp leading out of Narthex/Sanctuary
- Large-print hymnals and church bulletins
- Personal PA system amplifiers
- Oval window audio induction loop assistive listening system
- Fragrance-free seating in the front of the Sanctuary (Pulpit on the left side, as you face the altar)
- Wheelchair seating – four locations throughout the Sanctuary
God’s Special Gifts – Sunday mornings during worship (by reservation)
Special arrangements are available by reservation during 9 and 11 a.m. worship services for children and adults of all ages with learning, behavioral, physical, or health differences.
During the summer, this is available at 10 a.m. worship service.
Please contact the church office at 248-651-9361 or email Karen Rider to make arrangements to best meet the needs of each individual situation.