As United Methodists, we believe:
- God comforts, guides, and forgives every person, no matter who they are or what they’ve done.
- Serving others and our Christian faith go hand in hand.
- We can find peace with God and spiritual fulfillment both in solitary moments of reflection and in a community of faith.
- And share our faith in Jesus Christ.
- Our private and our public actions should reflect our faith.
- In being a global movement of churches making a difference in the world.
Through baptism, we accept God’s gifts through Jesus. There is no strict rule among United Methodists about how baptism must be performed, although sprinkling water on the head of the person being baptized is most common.
Through communion, everyone is accepted and welcome, whether members of the Church or not, kids or adults.
Source: The United Methodist Church
Worship photos on this page and throughout our website courtesy of Motion Worship.