Cancer Support Group via Zoom
Tuesdays, September 29 – November 17
7 – 9 p.m. via Zoom
The Cancer Support Group meets the needs of those with cancer or who have ever had cancer, as well as family members and friends of those with cancer.
Do you or someone you know have cancer? If so, there is help, hope, and support awaiting you.
This non-denominational support group is open to the community for cancer survivors, both those going through treatment now or in the past, as well as for family members, friends and caregivers. We would love to have you join us for as many of these meetings as you can make during the session.
Each meeting includes a speaker on various topics followed by an all-important sharing time. The support and growth experienced in these groups is invaluable and amazing. The bonding one feels to others in the group is amazingly supportive, enriching, and vital.
We can help you navigate the Zoom computer program or have you join us via phone.
For more information, contact a facilitator, Laura Brickley at (248) 673-1299 orCeleste Hanes at (248) 627-6562 or the Church office at 248-651-9361 or email Karen Rider.
- 7 – 7:30 p.m. Speaker Presentation
- 7:30 – 9 p.m. Group Sharing with a Facilitator
- Receive support from those who have gone through what you are currently experiencing
- Understand your cancer and your reaction to your disease from expert speakers
- Regain control of that part of your life that matters most
- Unburden yourself and give support by sharing your experiences
It takes a lot of courage to walk into your first meeting; but, once you do, you will never be sorry you did.